183 views
Verified Reviewer

3.5

The Mod Metisadork went off to sulk for a couple of months late last year and early this year but heee's baaaak. Metisadink got aced out of Admin by Scott so Metisadip had to accept being only a Modberry for life.

So he takes it out on the posters he hates personally and wants out due to his nutcase rightwing Trump political ideology. All the while Metisabnormal colludes privately by PM with every rightwing military junta loving fahlang in the former Land of Smiles who posts at the World News Forum he mod squads over.

Metisdead's got nothing going for him in life so he's consigned to get off reading other people's right wing crackpot posts and coordinating with 'em in Personal Messinger contacts. In contrast, it are the sane and balanced posters Metiscrud enjoys stalking, to harangue, toss off the board.

It's been true for years and years so one can't be sure the new owners know or care cause to them Metisadunce has years at TV so he's of some value to 'em. Metisdumb is a no count low value neighborhood watchman and enforcer, nothing more.

Thai Visa Pros: Application, Regular informative articles, Visa advice.

Thai Visa Cons: Moderation, Members, Mods, Unfair customer service.

Comments

So Tangmo79 is Publicus? What's wrong, mate, you finally get your comeuppance?

Given the old heave ho by the dastardly Duckman, eh? HAHAHAAAA!!!!

I see your last TVF post was right around the time you joined this loser's pity party, and yet you try to act like you're still above it all here. When shown your own ignorance on TVF, you defaulted to ad hominem trying to drag down the one who revealed you.

Typical libtard. And you slag off on Metisduck? That's rich! Not surprised you got the axe as you were a large size pain in the *** most of the time.

TVF is a better place without you. Good riddance.

@PissedConsumer1307609

I'm still a member of TVF despite the campaign stated to me directly by Dingleberry Duck that he will keep busting me until he can ban me. I'm inactive because of DD. I'll stay away until DD meets his fate in the parking lot one dark and rainy night.

Look at all of the anti Trump posts and news stories.

Positive and truthful posts will get you suspended.

I despise Thai Visa, but this is BS. Metisdead does not PM the rightwingers, because I communicate with most of them. If he is a rightwinger at all, it is news to me.

How do you know Metisdead is colluding with others via PM? How could you know?

Metisadick is an America hater from down under. Told me in 2013 on my 7th suspension by him he was going to suspend me till he could throw me out.

Suspensions continue in connivance with the rightwing posters but I'm not banned yet. Not for a few more dayze anyway -- maybe a few more hours as I write this.

Metisadipshit spends his time as a Mod Squad getting off on the lunar orbiter rightwing posters at the World News Forum who post the howling at the moon stuff he loves. Conversely, Metisaduck targets opposite pov posters to stalk, harass, suspend then toss. Everything about Metisaloser is personal and political, but almost entirely personal.

A couple of longtime posters say Metisdead is a busted cop from Australia...anyone know anything about it? What'd he shoot an old lady crossing the street or sthg??

@Josaiah Ieu

Yup, metisaloser is a real ***, but he fixed your *** good though. That's gotta hurt your know it all ego, eh?

Best you can manage now is to come on here to wallow with the other losers, then talk *** about them to make yourself feel big at their expense.

Congratulations, you're the self appointed King of the Losers! 555555!

@PissedConsumer1308548

couldn't out fox a duck! 555555

#2033150
@PissedConsumer1308548

Alas the losers are the Metisadick runners he sends over to here to attack attack attack. I am still a member of ThaiVisa.com but I don't go there any more despite Scott being my forum friend.

I find the place repugnant with old fascist falang who hate democracy and love monarchy and the army with its coups that freeze time.

I look in here every couple of years to see what and I know what I see, which is you guys forever carrying Met's water for him. Indeed, Metisaduck isn't the first Australian busted at home down under who had to flee to Thailand to start again in Third World corruption.

Thai Visa Reviews