1.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased.He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment.

If you have a missing post it is him. Just look at the screen and see if he is in the thread and when he leaves so do many posts. What a completely BS site that allows punks like him to run rampant on the site abusing posters and promoting his own issues.

Thaivisa really does suck and their constant changes recently show they have no clue what their real problem is.This site will continue to go down hill and lose advertisers and run into problems with authorities as long as they continue to abuse the people visiting the site.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "get rid of metisdead and change your racist ways". This person is overall dissatisfied with Thai Visa and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about thai visa forum at Thai Visa was metisdead Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thai Visa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Thai Visa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thai Visa?

Comments

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #1281913

Agreed.I unsubscribed from TV.

Some really dumb stuff there, and powed mad mods.Scott is also a ***.

Metisdead will probably be banned soon, he ruins far too many threads and affects ad revenue by people just giving up participating, he really is an enigma.

Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand #1167588

check out www.thaivisainthailandsucks.blog.com

to scarletibis1 #1174387

That's harsh what they did... seriously, you were trying to help and treated like a POS by those moderators.

ThaiVisa is owned by a company called Choice Group Asia.

Maybe raise a complaint with them as well

suspended by this clown for calling a post "click bait"

to Anonymous Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #1184959

Love to meet that guy in real life, I can't understand what makes a guy like him tick, he ruins so many threads, if I was the site owner I'd ban him.

Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand #1062061

Metisdead. He's the worst mod now, just beating out Peter Cool in the race to be the worst mod on ThaiVisa.

Metisdead is an Australian *** who feels threatened by any post pertaining to America.

Tangmo79
to Thaivisa Moderation Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1243462

Metisadufus is an America hater from down under.Told me in 2013 on my 7th suspension by him he was going to suspend me till he could throw me out.

Suspensions continue in connivance with the rightwing posters but I'm not banned yet. Not for a few more dayze anyway.

Metisadipshit spends his time as a Mod Squad getting off on the lunar orbiting rightwing posters at the World News Forum who post the stuff he loves.

Conversely, Metisadunce targets opposite pov posters to stalk, harass, suspend then toss.Everything about Metisaloser is personal and political, but almost entirely personal.

to Tangmo79 #1306219

Met is an American citizen.