151 views

After being suspended several times by the Dictator Mods that run the news forums, I finally had enough and wrote to their 'head office. The response I got to my questions about why they are allowing Trolls and bitter Expats to abuse and criticise Thailand and Thais and any right-wing political person with impunity every day, was that I was suspended for breaching the rules (questioning decisions).

I responded and gave examples of rabid posts from others who were not suspended. I gave many examples, which clearly showed their Mods are biased and are acting like Dictators. I received no response. I then responded directly to the two Mods involved (Scott and Metisdead) and they did not respond.

I then expressed my concerns in the forums and was banned. Since then I have found other Thailand Expat sites that offer the ability to discuss issues and exchange information, and one in particular is doing in right - Thailand Chatter. Discussions are not 'controlled' and comments are not edited/changed. And unlike Thai-Visa they do not publish negative stories about Thailand, just to fire up their libtard base of Trolls and Thailand haters.

What was once many years a great source of information that I used when researching Thailand, has degenerated into a cesspool of anti-Thailand angry Trolls, who daily get their dose of negative stories for them to respond to with delight. Want to stir up the Trolls on Thai-Visa? Ask them -: If you hate Thailand so much, then why dont you leave?? The fact is many of them are no longer Expats, they are losers who went home with their tails between their legs.

Most of the rest are losers who didnt plan ahead and after losing (often to a local Thai lovely), and they are now stuck and miserable. And the third and last group are just plain *** who are there to take advantage of as many Thai women as they can, while they take copious amounts of alcohol (and other drugs).

There is useful information on the Thai-Visa 'Visa' and 'Health' forums, with decent Mods like Ubonjoe and Nancy who are always willing to give advice. But the largest part of it (news/stories) has deteriorated into a cesspool of bitter Trolls supported by Dictator Mods.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thai Visa Media Forum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 389/203 Phra Tam Nak 4 Alley, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

Comments

#2198360

I want to work with Zomato going to open restaurant in Ziarkpur Chandigarh please contact 805912****

The head office you refer to is 'Linda' who is just one of the *** mods undercover. Forget it.After tonight's episode I'm going to call one of the wife's old school mates to have a chat.

He's quite a prominent lawyer.

I think I have a defamation/ computer crime case to resolve. It will be very interesting to see what he says.

That Thailand Chatter gave me a virus twice. I would like an alternative to ThaiVisa but dude, that Chatter site is not it.

@PissedConsumer1395397

Welcome jingthing. That sort of virus is the least of your worries

@PissedConsumer1395397

Dude?... Really,,,, *** JT arrives

@PissedConsumer1449133

Bloody hilarious. The default response from idiots is always "shill".

Flat earthers. Religious *** GMO nutters. Anyone who calibrates their nonsense is always called a shill.I'm definitely not Jingtingtong. I don't find love in another man's hairy *** What made you think I was?

The word "Dude"? Yes, he does do that when he's trying to act like a tough, heterosexual male. Are you really that simple though?

One word sends you flying off into shill orbit? Classic *** behaviour.

Dont know why you even bother with that site, started by a visa crook, sold it to a failed post office worker who is involved with some suspect property companies in Pattaya and moderated by reputed child m ol estors who push a self righteous left wing agenda, the new owners dont care about forum members or the content only advertising revenue....

In the past Thaivisa was a bit of an on line community, now its full of bitter old men

Thai Visa Reviews