129 views
2.1

TVF is well known for it's bad moderation but now there is a disturbing trend appearing. There are many threads/posts that relate to Islamic extremism but what is disturbing is the number of FMs who are in support of extreme Islamic countries and punishments handed down by them to members of other religions.

These members can post about the support for these countries with complete immunity but when another member questions their beliefs, it ends up with a suspension. I questioned a member who was in support of the punishment handed down to Jakartas Christian governor of two years in prison after a trial that was widely seen as a measure of religious pluralism in Indonesia, the worlds largest Muslim-majority country. This member complained that I was "flaming" him and I was immediately suspended. I questioned the suspension and was told that if I took it on myself to question another member then I deserved to be suspended.

What is a forum for if not to debate topics? TVF is a law unto itself and very anti Thai. How it continues in Thailand with the news it constantly posts criticising the Thai Government and the Thai way of life is beyond me.

Message received and understood by me. I do not belong on a forum if I have views other than those held by the moderators.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thai Visa Moderator.

Thai Visa Pros: Other members who want to have honest discussions and debate.

Thai Visa Cons: Attitude of the moderators and administration.

Comments

ThaiVisa has become a safe space for snow flakes to virtue signal and reinforce each other with thumbs up and Likes. They also hurl nasty, race baiting insults.

It's their natural language, which makes them just as bad, or worse, than those they laughably claim to oppose.

They act tough, but they aren't. They are just well scripted because they do this for hours a day, for years, operating in their fake safe spaces protected by fake cops who'll put you in fake internet jail for violating fake rules.

By all means, give them a fake smack across their fake mouths, but whatever you do, don't come on here afterward and bloody whine about it.

Thai Visa Reviews