Discussion on WW2

I had been engaged in an adult and non inflammatory discussion on WW2. There was no invective or pejorative language involved, it was purely academic among similar minded people. The OP himself had been asked if the topic had deviated from his question sufficiently to close the thread. His answer was emphatic, keep going. Charlie H aka Mr Mod jumped in at a particularly interesting juncture and arbitrarily declared the thread closed. I politely asked that it be re-opened. I admit that by the third time of asking, in my frustration I used the word *** to describe the moderator. That was unpardonable, I admit. But what followed merely made me angry, I was told, in capitals, to stop. Further threats and warnings ensued as if to a child. Terrible threats; such as I would be suspended. I don't respond well to that kind of language, particularly from a 4th division publication such as TV. So I asked them to do their worst. On being told I had been given a cooling off period of 24 hours. I asked them to extend it to 24 years. My grievance in two sentences: I was engaged in a respectable discussion and ordered to stop by the subjective and arbitrary announcement of an unqualified moderator. Upon requesting the thread be re-opened I was treated as a common or garden hooligan using the corollary language associated with such.

You were warned. You were given multiple opportunities to behave and you did not. Feel free to start your own website where you can opine.

#1200164
@PissedConsumer1162525

To the tvf mods who are trolling this site - there are 50 pages of bad reviews on this site now and someone might make a list of all 50 urls and email them to every advertiser that uses your forum.

Just saying lol.

#1200949
@PissedConsumer1162525

That's funny Kris, lots of guys on this website complaining about the arrogant and obnoxious attitude of the Nazi mods on your forum, and you are good enough to give us an example of it.

Thanks Kris, or Scott, or Metishead or whatever name you are hiding behind today.

By far the worst trolls on that forum are the mods themselves. It is disgusting how they pose as members and create topics which are designed to attract arguments, insults, innuendos, slander, wrongful accusations, iow - clicks.

"***" is not the right way to describe their mods. The correct term is "#@*%?

What do you expect ? The majority of the mods are brain dead *** who would not hold down a job on any other forum anywhere in the world.

But given time, they will be the downfall of that poor excuse for a forum.

@PissedConsumer1125525

Given time.....the knobs have been doing it for years and will continue. What am muses me is the membership numbers, I must over the years have 100 of them.

I was on there before George took it over when it was just a chat site for hooters. I get a strange kind of satisfaction of building up few hundred posts, them tormenting the mods with enormous attitudes.

View more comments (6)
ID
Ratchaburi, Ratchaburi
Service
Thai Visa Forum
Pros
  • Regular informative articles
Cons
  • Moderators
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article