191 views

Yes. The moderators, and thus the site, is trash. But expect nothing less in this country.

Excuse given: "Thanks to @mum2 to report back.

Closing this topic now as it's like always going into legal debate."

My reply:

"So "Legal Debate" on Thai Visa is now prohibited?

The forum rules need to be updated.

Btw, with one post, there is no discussion at this point.

To all TV readers, do not reply to this post, hence a discussion will be started, and may be deleted citing a "rule."

This is to re-iterate one point I made: Rules/laws do not matter in this country.

Here is a case in point.

Now, let's see how long before..............

Moderator reply, 8 minutes later, before closing topic:

"About this long."

Hahaha. Up long enough to get followers for me who read and agree.

Spread the word if you want the freedom of your speech protected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thai Visa Moderator.

Reason of review: Censorship.

Preferred solution: Spread the word.

Thai Visa Cons: Moderators, Crossy, Poorsucker.

Comments

I am thinking of starting a group on Facebook exposing the *** moderators on Thai visa but I need to add at least one friend to get started. Anyone interested send me an sms to john ibis on FB and let's out these *** lol

#1619630

Monetary loss $100,000?? Please explain.

Poor old crossy, I wish he would stick to basic electrical stuff and stop trying to be the top man by adding to threads he has no clue about. Its bad enough listening to the other DIY jokers without the local mod chipping in.

@PissedConsumer1476362

Nothing much wrong with the Crossy moderation. Hes just that old dreamer down in the uneventful DIY dept.

I agree with you, they should be shot dead !

@Mr T Trc

Really? Shot?

Dead? Do you hear yourself? You are unsteady and seem to be coming unglued.

Because of an anonymous forum?You may want to seek out a psychiatrist to get out your angst. Whatever you do, stay away from balconies above 1st floor.

Consider it this way. You asked how long it might take for your post(s) to be closed, and the Mods answered.You might as well create another User name.

I suggest you try {{Redacted}}. I'm sure everyone will get a laugh, including the Mods.

Thai Visa Reviews