I was active on Thai Visa for years, earning lots of likes.This continued as I got into the political posts in the News forums.

To my surprise, I was suspended for expressing my political views (I supported Trump). Eventually I was BANNED by none other than UBONJOE! Yes, ubonjoe, the mod who has an undeservedly good reputation among Thai Visa readers. The reason?

"We told you several times to stop supporting Trump in the political discussions. You did not.

So there you have it.Ubonjoe is as bad as Scott, JingThing, Craig, and all the rest of the them on Thai Visa.

Review about: Thai Visa Forum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Some members posts.

I didn't like: Poor moderation by ubonjoe.

Ubonjoe has had the standard Gestapo training in the past but I dont think it went to his head same as many of the others. Ubonjoe now has a pet parrot in the visa section named elviajero who is for sure waiting for a mod offer. Scary thought him becoming a mod.

More dumb moderation from the blunt tool Rimmer.TVisa news posts article about a Pattaya fire in English and Thai language. Seven hours earlier a member posts a video of the same fire in the Pattaya forum and gets pulled up by Rimmer for posting duplicate news and breaking forum rules for including Thai language Its hardly surprising members are pissed with the lame moderation.

What ever happened to the Craig guy?Did he voluntarily drop out after not being able to win POTY?Their was a mentioned even his family was “ threatened” but it was a known fact that when he was a mod he would also post on topics and then come back as a mod and remove or even suspend those who differed with him.

What a first class Dweeb!

I thought maybe one of his computers filled with links may have hit his head and killed him.He had more links than a sausage company!

Darksidedog has recently completed the Gestapo training and is now fully unleashed and going through the first stage of rule book obsession.

Join the multi name clan by creating several accounts and learn the art of subtle baiting. There are so many fake replies and topics on TV its really not a place that should be taken seriously and that includes home of the made up stories Visa section. All TV mods receive automatic membership to the *** Jockey Club, never forget this fact.

to PhuketJim #1444453

I have 9 accounts 5555555 best part is baiting that fat baht bus queen .... The day they ban him and Scotty the forum will improve