249 views

I have been suspended yet again from Thaivisa for stating the truth as I see it. Moderator Scott is factually incorrect. The Australian 60 minutes program where they got attacked by immigrants was not a set-up no matter what left wing activists claimed. Remember back 2 years ago they also claimed no-go zones did not exist! On a World News forum where wishing a slow death to President Trump is fine and allowed, my respectful comments breaking no forum rules are not.

Anyway here is the full comments from this out of touch and ignorant moderator. Enjoy. Scott."Penalty

Restricted from posting - 1 month and 1 day

Note for member

You are on a 30 day suspension for off-topic, troll, inflammatory and posts which are false. Many of your posts have been reported or removed. The most recent post was this:"

My post" This is a pure propaganda piece. Counting the last statistics about immigrant crime from 2005? Really? It is avoiding the obvious I'm afraid. For them to say the no go zones are just a bit difficult is ridiculous, how many news crews have now gone to Swedish no go zones to prove they are safe only to be attacked and the police are useless. The Australian 60 minutes news crew was my favourite, they were less than 2 seconds on the street at one of these no go zones when the cameraman was run over by a car. What did the police do? Have a guess."

Scott. "As pointed out by another member(simple1), the situation was a set up. You also had a series of off-topic, troll posts. Here are a few, again they were reported:"

my post"This is a real bone of contention. The morally righteous, skilled, gifted and talented amongst us Europeans are too busy working like dogs, paying our taxes to support the politicians immigration games, leaving us no time not to mention being too tired and stressed to have kids. The lazy dole bludgers lie around all day in their free apartments knowing full well they will be financially rewarded for popping out more and more offspring. This is the exact opposite of natural selection, the state is playing a very dangerous game with this nonsense. Do you have any idea of how terrible the inbreeding problem is these days in some immigrant communities, and the health consequences of it all? The solution to this low birth rate is to reward the natives to have kids. Not difficult. The real question is why does Merkel and co not encourage the natives to have families? "

Scott"You also made a number of completely off-topic posts in the topic about Huckabee-Sanders and the Red Hen Restaurant thread. Your posts were about the bathroom policy at Starbucks. Here's some of what you posted:"

my post"Starbucks just announced it is closing 150 outlets primarily in urban areas. Also been reports of homeless junkies and other dross using the retail outlets as their living room after the stupidity inviting all and sundry to enjoy loitering and using the restrooms at their leisure. Red Hen will go the same way. Not sure why this is funny? Virtue signal to a gang of pathetic fascists and get your bottom line spanked hard.

****

did not include a link because the topic is not about Starbucks per se, it is about another extreme lefty company doing silly things which will backfire. But seeing as you accuse me of making stuff up(do you not have access to google?)

and as for blood and junkies in the new Starbucks

We haven’t been allowed to change our bathroom codes since April. So almost all the junkies and homeless people know the code now. About once a week we find needles, drug baggies, blood all over the toilet or walls,” the user wrote. The point is, Red Hen should stop with the hate and fascistic behavior and serve every customer. Acting against Americans like Starbucks to impress a few of the fringe far left is not clever and does not profit the company in the long haul. apologies for this sligthly off topic post, just gets boring being accused of making stuff up every time a good point is made."

final comment - everybody please copy/paste your warnings from this moderation team. Wish I started this earlier :)

Comments

@PissedConsumer1510411

Just let it go. My username was Fabricus; I got blocked by Scot about 18 months ago.

Since then I've only been back to TV 4 or 5 times. Seems to me that all the best content creators have left. It's shame since most of the other mods were very good.

I remember Charlie, and they had a very intelligent nurse and a guy who I believe was an electrical engineer. But Scot does ruin that website.

@PissedConsumer1511561

There are quite a few good info providers missing and have been replaced with many idiots. One engineer guy ended helping me via PM's because there was so much garbage in my request post.

There was a very helpful guy named RichCor who now has banned next to his name. How that came about is a mystery.

@PissedConsumer1511561

Remember that RichCor guy, he was very helpful with computer/tech related topics.

@PissedConsumer1511561

A few guys who used to be really helpful and sane, said they were going to back off Thaivisa activity when all that Single Gateway stuff was going on, and the increased paranoia about political discussions, using certain words, Junta, Les Majeste, and when the liberal snow flakes got the Mods to suspend or ban people for simply using the term snow flake. it was all a bit too much, and they just sort of drifted away.

Thai Visa Reviews