Thai Visa - Fraudulent membership numbers are conning sponsors and advertizers
Real forum members are but a fraction of the claimed number.Most estimates are that up to 90% of claimed forum members are either shill accounts, multiple accounts created by mods, banned members or deceased members, leaving only 10% of genuine active accounts.
This is problematic. Fraud is not clever. Fraud committed by farangs is even less clever. I have submitted reports to the relevant authorities, and concerned parties.
Advertizers avoid this nest of vipers, unless you are given a 90% discount. Realistically just avoid sponsoring this forum at all.
It will soon be closed due to it's being used as a platform to abuse Thai culture and all the institutions Thais hold dear.Good riddance.
Review about: Thai Visa Forum.
Reason of review: Not as described.
Preferred solution: Price reduction.