When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men that lurk on Thai Visa, Muslims are the new target of the old white men with Thai hooker wives on Thai Visa
Even on one of the so-called senior mods called Scott started a troll post/poll purposely designed to stir up bigoted and hate speech against Muslims, from the old white men, given the new direction to get as many click bait posts for the new owners one cant help wonder if the mods are being paid commissions based on the number of click baits clicks they get on the the troll posts they start
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Racist bigoted old white men
- Obvious click bait thread
- Moderators posting under other names to troll
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "This company is a scam, making big business out of- if sending order at all- sending buyers trash fabric. They have been around for a while- and people really should..."
- "I purchased a blond wig that was on sale at 40$. The wig I received did not look anything near the one I ordered. It was way too long, no..."
- "Rented a car at Green Motion Car Hire Riga a little over four months ago. When I delivered the car, I was told everything was fine. Four months later they..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."